Life has been anything but normal these days and we sincerely hope you and your family are in good health. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Let’s not forget there is still a pandemic happening and each of us must do our part to keep each other healthy and safe.
We have been working under the new guidelines outlined by the Ministry of Health and the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario. We would like to reassure you that we are taking every extra precaution to provide the safest environment for our patients, team, and family members.
To ensure your safety, the following changes have been implemented:
- Clinical rooms are closed and fully equipped with HEPA filters.
- There is a greeting station where patients answer the mandatory COVID-19 questionnaire and their temperature is taken.
- Plexiglas is installed in the reception area and in the consultation room.
- Members of the clinical team are using the N95 respirator masks, gowns, face shields and/or head coverings when treating patients.
- Appointments are spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients, and to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at the same time.
When we see you at your next appointment, things will be and look a little different. Please read carefully what to expect before and during your visit to our office:
- Please come to the office timely for your appointment since the waiting room won’t be available at any time. Also, do not bring additional family members or friends to the appointment unless absolutely necessary (patient is a minor or requires assistance).
- There will be pre-screening questionnaire over the phone or sent to you by e-mail and then again upon your arrival at the office and your temperature will be taken.
- Please bring your own mask to the office and keep the mask on until you are in the treatment room. Please also use the hand sanitizer that will be provided to you immediately upon entering the office, and before leaving.
Please feel free to call us at (416) 488-7454 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions and/or concerns. You can follow us on our social media pages for videos and pictures of the office’s “new look” and much more.
Thank you for patience and loyalty throughout this ordeal. We value your trust and look forward to see you!
Your team at Lawrence Park Dental