Missing teeth can have a significant impact on your self-confidence and personal and professional life. Regardless of the cause of your missing teeth, it can have a major impact on the function and shape of your mouth and the appearance of your smile.
Dental implants are a practical solution to replace missing teeth. Lawrence Park Dental in North York, under the vision of Dr. Jose Olavo Queiroz has successfully restored the function of many patient smiles.
WHAT IS A DENTAL IMPLANT?
A dental implant is known as the replacement tooth root. Made from titanium, implants offer a stable foundation for the removable or fixed prosthesis and matches the natural tooth look. Used to replace one and multiple teeth or secure loose fitting dentures, dental implants bond to the jaw. They are placed during a surgical procedure under local anesthetic. After a healing period, a permanent restoration (crown) is crafted to fit on top of the implant.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF DENTAL IMPLANTS IN NORTH YORK?
The benefits of implant placement include:
- It improves speech and allows you to speak properly without any slurring or mumbling of words.
- It improves the appearance of your smile as implants look like your natural teeth.
- Patient that are used to wearing loose-fitting dentures experience improved quality of life and comfort.
- Ability to eat your favorite foods in public without any pain and with confidence
- The implant placement improves self-esteem where you get back your own smile with complete confidence.
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems. Restore function of your bite caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space.
Dental Implants are a great solution for missing teeth. To find out if you are a candidate for the treatment, give Lawrence Park Dental in North York a call today. We are conveniently located at the corner of Yonge St and York Mills – just south from HWY 401. Dr. Queiroz has been practicing dentistry since 1995 and is very passionate about oral health. He would be thrilled to help you restore your smile.